Dream do I need to pack extra hangers?

As it says just about to pack the suitcase, Are there suffiecient hangers in the wardrobes or should i put a few in the case (Weight allowing) there is nothing worse than not having enouugh hanging space for all your clothes. thanks all

No need to pack hangers, if there are not enough in the wardrobe just ask the steward and they will get you some. There are many thousand hangers aboard and even laundered shirts come back on hangers. I end the cruise with dozens in the wardrobe

As it says just about to pack the suitcase, Are there suffiecient hangers in the wardrobes or should i put a few in the case (Weight allowing) there is nothing worse than not having enouugh hanging space for all your clothes. thanks all

I would say if you have room in your case, take a few - especially skirt hangers. Last time on Celebration we had enough but I think we had to ask for a few more on the Dream.

I found there was an absence of drawer space on Dream but we used the low shelf at the bottom of the wardrobe for T-shirts etc. Had there been enough hangers though I'd have hung them up. (Spirit and Celebration have excellent storage - Dream's not so good.) They're very good at finding you some more if you ask though but they sometimes aren't the kind you can hang trousers/skirts from (unless you fold them on the cross bar - if you know what I mean). I'd definitely take some skirt hangers if I had the room.

Have a wonderful time, infoqueen - you must be VERY excited now!!!! :D

Archived