Adding to Shipboard credit

stevenikkij

I booked a NCL cruise to Alaska through a travel agent. If I want to add on money to my ship credit- do I do it through NCL or through the travel agent? thanks for any help!!:)

You will need to do that through your travel agent.

Once you have booked through a TA anything to do with your booking will need to be done by the TA. NCL usually will not even talk to you about your booking and will tell you to contact your TA.

You will need to do that through your travel agent.

Once you have booked through a TA anything to do with your booking will need to be done by the TA. NCL usually will not even talk to you about your booking and will tell you to contact your TA.

For most things this may be true.

But you can purchase OBC through their Amenities department. I have done so three times getting ready for my cruise in September. Just go to NCL website and look for gift section. There is a form you can fax, or you can call. And have them email you the receipt. I now have receipts for all three of my OBC purchases and the one from my TA is showing up too.

But you can purchase OBC through their Amenities department. I have done so three times getting ready for my cruise in September. Just go to NCL website and look for gift section. There is a form you can fax, or you can call. And have them email you the receipt. I now have receipts for all three of my OBC purchases and the one from my TA is showing up too.

OK- I will try that. I wanted to pay for my shore excursions "up front"

Good to know!

Thanks for the info. I was not aware of this.

Actually...

You don't have to use your TA. There is a department at NCL that handles this directly when you have booked using a TA. Just tell them that you want to add OBC and they will ask you if you booked with the cruise line or a TA and they will get you to the TA department where you can give them your OBC to be added. I do this all the time. :)

Actually...

You don't have to use your TA. There is a department at NCL that handles this directly when you have booked using a TA. Just tell them that you want to add OBC and they will ask you if you booked with the cruise line or a TA and they will get you to the TA department where you can give them your OBC to be added. I do this all the time. :)

oh great. i will doing that!

Archived