Spirit in Jan 2012

Canaries and Morroco Cruise is it worth waiting until nearer the time for a better price as AI at the moment is £619. Any comments please? nice ones of course ;)

Is Spirit in the Canaries in 2012? I thought Destiny was out there.

But in general, if you have some flexibility on dates, I'd wait for a late deal as the prices are frequently much less near to departure and often there are some really good deals last minute on both the Red Sea and Canaries cruises. Of course, you'd lose the AI - it may be worth working out how much you think that is worth to you in terms of an average weekly bar bill and then do your calculations. It's hard for someone else to advise on the value of the AI to you.

The trip we booked last April on Celebration then cancelled due to itinerary change is now £400 p.p. cheaper!!!!!! (Late departure and no AI of course but I'd be in the hospital wing if I downed £400 of booze!!!)

And then of course you have to think about regional departures - your local airport may have all the flight seats filled and you have to travel further afield to get a flight with the inconvenience and additional cost. And cabin availability.................. :confused:

Sorry, I don't suppose that helps too much. It's hard to say definitively. Sometimes we book early getting the perks and nailing the exact holiday we want, other times we wait and get a good deal but have to be prepared to make compromises. Swings and roundabouts!!!

Good luck with the planning anyway! :)

Archived