Snorkeling in Ensenada?

lilfish7

My DH asked if there were any snorkeling excursions in Ensenada and there are none thru Princess. However, I found a site online and was wondering if anyone has any experience with the company (bahabluediver.com) and/or snorkeling in that part of Mexico?

Hi lilfish7, I love to snorkle and the only place on the west coast that is any good is right off Catalina island which is 26 miles west of San Pedro/Long beach Ca. sorry that I had to ruin your husbands dreams, tell him not to waste his money.

Hi lilfish7, I love to snorkle and the only place on the west coast that is any good is right off Catalina island which is 26 miles west of San Pedro/Long beach Ca. sorry that I had to ruin your husbands dreams, tell him not to waste his money.

La Jolla Cove near San Diego is far better than Catalina.

hi silverado44, I've been to both and bought books about snorkling and scuba diving trying to find the best areas to go to. when I have gone, catalina has beat la jolla hands down by far. The visibility at catalina was always a minumum of 30 ft not so at la jolla. at

la jolla the visibility depends on the tides, some days it will be real good and other days it won't

Archived