Grandure f the Seas

:confused:Do RCI do a behind the scenes tours as they did on Princess, they took you all over the ship, like the laundary, bridge, kitchens, engine rooms, all sorts of places and you learn all about how the ship works. I have a very sad DH and DS how would like to do this kind of tour,:cool: me I would perfer to sit in a bar and read my book it takes all sorts:p

:confused:Do RCI do a behind the scenes tours as they did on Princess, they took you all over the ship, like the laundary, bridge, kitchens, engine rooms, all sorts of places and you learn all about how the ship works. I have a very sad DH and DS how would like to do this kind of tour,:cool: me I would perfer to sit in a bar and read my book it takes all sorts:p

Nope nothing like the Princess Ultimate ships tour is offered on RCI.

Sometimes there is a galley tour and a behind the scenes theater tour offered, you just have to check the compass. Bridge tours are often offered to Diamond + and higher guests as well as suite guests.

None of these however compare to the ultimate ships tour, but then they are free if offered.

Archived