Recent Voyages to Antiquity Cruisers

habitoiyam

Thank you Cynthia (cruisemom42) and Ontariotrekker for your comments. I had read your review, Cynthia. Thanks for expanding it here. If you are returning, V2A must be the best you can find.

We travel for destinations and expect tours and guides to enhance our experience of the destination. V2A certainly offers great destinations.

Maybe the company will put on more local guides and we'll have great conversations with the other 38 as we shuffle off and on the buses.

Unfortunately, tours on nearly all the cruise lines are done in large groups. I have often DIY where possible in ports, and also have gotten spoiled in some locations where DIY isn't easy by utilizing small group private tours.

As the tours are included in V2A's fare, there is less temptation to arrange something privately, but I would still do it if there was something specific I wanted to see/do that either wasn't offered or was of great importance to me personally.

I'm sure you'll enjoy your trip.

I was searching the same... I found a post and it have all it's basic informations: http://www.travelpulse.com/voyages-to-antiquity-offers-inaugural-season-savings.html

Last summer I followed comments on the Voyages to Antiquity's inaugural season with great interest. Lately, I haven't seen much of anything posted. Has anyone had recent experiences to share?

Archived