Exclusive Whale Encounter and Mendenhall Glacier

hexdragon

To each his own - but we prefer an even smaller tour;) - with only six passengers on the boat. Check out Harv and Marv's (www.harvandmarvs.com) for whale watching in Juneau! We've gone with them twice and would not hesitate to recommend them. Very personalized, the captains are enthusiastic and knowledgeable, long-time or even life-time residents of Juneau. One of the captains -Jay and his family - even live off the grid on Shelter Island off the coast of Juneau - amazing family! Both he and his daughter Jayleen are very talented photographers. These guys know and love "their" whales. Would highly recommend a whale watching excursion with Harv and Marvs - you would not be disappointed!

I have no choice in the tour. The "Females" in the group were saying, "AHHHH The boat is too small!!! We will drown!!! Or I'll get seasick!!!" :eek:

Then of course the cheapskate of the group said, "That is too expensive" and insisted on this excursion, (because it was the cheapest....) :mad:

I know I don't HAVE to stick with them, but....

LOL! I hear ya! Just try to keep that smug smile to yourself when there's a crowd at the rail to get a great shot of the whales and they complain they can't see!;)

That's why I purchased a camera with a flip down viewfinder....

Archived