4 Days...

4 days and all the favors are done, the wedding programs are complete and all the documents are finalized...

Everything should be perfect... cept... I just got visited by Aunt Flo, I'm sick still sick as hell (going on week 3 now) and although I've lost 4 more lbs since last week I feel bigger than ever.

Something better change in the next 4 days, I'm not in the mood to get all dolled up right now. :(

Oh my gosh- Congratulations- it's so close now! Sorry you're sick. That sucks but maybe with enough Vitamin C and some last minute relaxation you will feel better. I am sending thoughts of hot baths and hot tea and chicken noodle soup in your direction!

I want to see ur favors! :-)

Sorry ur still feeling yucky. Hopefully it gets better, u said everyone was lasting about 3 weeks so an end has to be in sight soon! And hopefully aunt flo's visit will be a quick one!

Just think, 4 more days! No matter what, u will feel and look amazing!

Get lots of rest this week! 4 days is still plenty of time to kick that crap!

Ps.... I'm excited I hit double digits! Geez, I can't imagine only being 4 days away!!!

(((((((((((Hugsssss)))))))))

Keep the mind positive, that helps the body.

My aunt Flo is due the day OF my wedding, so I'm already using the power of positive thinking because I know I am gonna be a HOT mess that day! Then for most of my cruise I will be evil Ann because Flo will be stopping me from getting my swim on. I hate her already! lol

Yippee for 4 more days, I am sooooooo EXCITED for you!

thanks ladies! I've been sleping as much as possible, taking my antibiotics and loading up on vitamin c. I'm hoping things ease up. Especially since tomorrow I try on my dress to make ure the last alterations were perfect.

Kimmie when I get to my mom's Thurs. I'll take photos so you see how they came out. :)

I will write a review about the weding and cruise when I get back but ill be gone for 2 weeks. :)

2 days, 50 minutes till I walk down the aisle. :)

thanks ladies! I've been sleping as much as possible, taking my antibiotics and loading up on vitamin c. I'm hoping things ease up. Especially since tomorrow I try on my dress to make ure the last alterations were perfect.

Kimmie when I get to my mom's Thurs. I'll take photos so you see how they came out. :)

I will write a review about the weding and cruise when I get back but ill be gone for 2 weeks. :)

I am soooo excited for you!! Think positive, lots of water and drink lots of alcohol after your "I do's". I don't know about you, but I have the cramps from h**l, so alcohol always helps! :D

Can't wait for your review!

I am soooo excited for you!! Think positive, lots of water and drink lots of alcohol after your "I do's". I don't know about you, but I have the cramps from h**l, so alcohol always helps! :D

Can't wait for your review!

Yes, I had a drink last night. LOL Between that and my MIL, I needed one big strong one.

2 days!!!! :-)

I will send you a picture of how mine turned out too!

I'm sure you're going to have an AMAZING time, but what am i going to do without you for 2 weeks?! :-)

Archived