did i pick the right location ...

Ms. T

:confused:there's been lots of talks concerning the location of staterooms. i booked the 4th floor aft on the Carnival Pride. Do i have to be concerned about notice etc. How do i find out what's surrounding the my statesroom?

We're also booked on the Carnival main deck.

Go the the Carnival website. Click on 'ships & staterooms' at the top of the page. Click on the Pride, then 'deck plans'.

Above you should be other cabins. Look at the deck below. You will find what's under you.

Check out this site, just enter your ship. Once your ship deck plans are loaded you can drag them to see exactly what is over/under you, I just drag them really close together and line up the elevators cause when they load they are not exactly lined up right.

What cabin # did you get? I know another site where they list the cabins with common complaints.

Good luck~

We are booked on deck 4 in October in a VS Suite on the Pride. We have been in them on her sister ship the Miracle, they are aft, and there is a little vibration but nothing to write home about. We love the deck 4 VS suites as they have covering over the balcony as the other floors above do not. Therefore if it rains, you can still sit on the balcony and not get wet, but yet you do get plenty of sun, best of both worlds.

Archived