Park and cruise in Vancouver

paul554

Hey everyone, me and the wife will be driving up from Seattle area to sail on the Diamond Princess on 6 August for 14 days round trip.

We plan to drive up on the 5th and spend the night after seeing a bit of Vancouver. The big question though is where can we find a good park and cruise hotel? We need to store the car for the whole cruise and are definetly NOT going to consider taking Amtrak from Seattle to Vancouver.

As it stands i know that Accent Inns offers a park and cruise for around 129 for up to 21 days, but does not offer transfers to the port. The other option was Coast Plaza for $249 and offered transportation to the pier but not back!

So the question is, does anyone know of any other options that also offer transportation included and up to 14 days parking? Big request i know, but since we live so close to Vancouver we just need a room for the night nothing luxurious.

Best Western in Richmond BC had a Sleep n' Cruise deal out there, starting at $134.99 not sure if it is still there.

It was compilimentary 2 weeks parking, one way transportation from hotel to cruise terminals (max. 2 passes). The down side is you will need to get back there after your cruise, Richmond is out by the airport.

Give them a call.

1-800-663-0085

www.abercorn-inn.com

If it is still offered, let us know.

I live in north vancouver, i can watch your car if you can't find anything you like. Cruise and park was a big help to the Vancouver cruise operations. It's a big lose!

Hey everyone, me and the wife will be driving up from Seattle area to sail on the Diamond Princess on 6 August for 14 days round trip.

We plan to drive up on the 5th and spend the night after seeing a bit of Vancouver. The big question though is where can we find a good park and cruise hotel? We need to store the car for the whole cruise and are definetly NOT going to consider taking Amtrak from Seattle to Vancouver.

As it stands i know that Accent Inns offers a park and cruise for around 129 for up to 21 days, but does not offer transfers to the port. The other option was Coast Plaza for $249 and offered transportation to the pier but not back!

So the question is, does anyone know of any other options that also offer transportation included and up to 14 days parking? Big request i know, but since we live so close to Vancouver we just need a room for the night nothing luxurious.

I know some airline employees that always stay here:

http://www.abercorn-inn.com/english/park_pack.html

It's about a 500 yard walk to the Skytrain station, which for $3.75 will take you to a couple of blocks from the cruise terminal.

• 11 months later...
I live in north vancouver, i can watch your car if you can't find anything you like. Cruise and park was a big help to the Vancouver cruise operations. It's a big lose!

Hi Joe. Don't know if the offer is still open, but I'd be happy to pay for a space in front of your home? I have a little Honda Civic, and would leave you a key. I'm on cruise from 6/15-6/30. Thanks

Tom (neveranyspam at g m a i l)

Archived