OOT Bags.... FINALLY!

Lipz

Leet 03, LOL Your welcome!! Its ok I didnt know what it meant the first time I saw it either ;)

Ok so I wanted to share a couple of favors I picked up for my bags so far!

I found these really cute luggage tags at the Dollar Tree. Love the sayings on them!! Got these for all of my 9 sailing guests.

5987231345_28a444b170.jpg

Luggage Tags by DesiNicole, on Flickr

Went to Dillard's last night and the were having an additional 40% sale off the sale price and I found these really cute terry cloth, lined Wet Bikini bags for about $4 each that I will add for all of the ladies

5987793896_01f60dc02c.jpg

Wet Bikini Bags by DesiNicole, on Flickr

Ok, and last but not least. I found these really cute Diamond Ring Key Chains on Ebay for the ladies for about $2.50 a piece. I thought this would be a nice little thank you gift for the 7 ladies that will be joining me.

5987230817_8ec78ab681.jpg

Diamond Ring Key Chain by DesiNicole, on Flickr

5987230325_e5ae62a30a_m.jpg

Diamond Ring Key chain by DesiNicole, on Flickr

5987791700_741042b044_m.jpg

Diamond Ring Key Chain by DesiNicole, on Flickr

Ok my water bottles and pens finally came from DiscountMugs. I love them but i hate the fact that the made the clipart on the mens way bigger than on the womens.:confused: I dont understand this but I guess it will be ok. My fiance says they look fine. I personally would have liked them all the same and all with the bigger art. As far as the pens I love them except they didnt put the clipart at all on them . I ordered pink pens as well but they werent in this shipment.

Here are some pics

5999717111_8781040443.jpg

DSC00955 by DesiNicole, on Flickr

5999714771_15b046abed.jpg

DSC00959 by DesiNicole, on Flickr

6000259006_15befcb972.jpg

DSC00957 by DesiNicole, on Flickr

5999712371_8569bf9c43.jpg

DSC00961 by DesiNicole, on Flickr

5999717837_8ab9eb78c8.jpg

DSC00964 by DesiNicole, on Flickr

I do like your logo better on the black bottles, but I think it still looks nice on the pink too. Your pens are funny. :)

Thanks so much Lovepea:)

Yeah I thought that little saying was perfect and very humorous to put on the pen favors. Love it!!

So I contacted discount mugs and sent them a pic of the bottles just to make sure this was how they are supposed to look and they said it was a mistake made by the artist who created them and the are sending all new pink ones to match the black at no cost :D YAY I'm happy now

Love your water bottles and your swimsuit bags! I only have 8 weeks to go, I need to get my bags done soon.

Thanks Emma!! Cant wait until the corrected water bottles come!!:) 8 weeks!! I know you are excited. I still have a while, just getting what I can done early so I don't have to worry later.

• 2 weeks later...

Got my new water bottles in the mail yesterday!! You guys will not beleive this WRONG AGAIN. They sent me the exact same bottles with no correction LOL Wow. So they are sending out a 3rd order at now. Great customer service but I am not sure what I will do with 3 personalized bottles per each of the 8 female guest!!! ??!!:confused:

Archived