Bridal Shower= Success!

Soooo my Bridal Shower was this past weekend and I was slightly freaking out about it. Not only was I nervous because my mom/sister were fighting with my FH’s mom/sister, but I was supposed to have over 40 women in my house at the same time and my best friend bailed on coming just about 3 days before the shower. To say I didn’t think I would have fun and that I had a mild panic attack that morning was an understatement!

Well, it went off without a hitch! They came together and planned the best shower I’ve ever been to, along with most of my guests. (They all told me that, I am not speaking for them. There were not any arguments, nothing was spilled, there were no lulls in the festivities and it was impeccably decorated.

Best part of the shower you ask? The shoe contest! I am a shoe fanatic so I asked my mom to add it to the invites so people knew to wear cute shoes! With just over 40 people you would assume that a few of them wouldn't want to participate. Nope, not at my shower. Every single one of them walked the “runway” to shoe me their shoes. It was great!If my wedding goes as well as my shower did I will be thrilled!

The photographer has only given me a few “teaser pictures” because she hasn’t edited all of them yet, but I wanted to share a few with you all!

bs.jpg.709ec5d46e5854da5888b3fbf450f906.jpg

264823_1852731441179_1327577583_31626096_2470566_n.jpg.c48fa0d8df8b3c272f8d3035276110be.jpg

Archived