Anyone had an age exception for adveture ocean kids program on allure?

Hello all,

I have a two and half year old, who will be two and three quarters at our next sailing. And like any parent would claim, he is mature beyond his terristrial years.

Has anyone had any luck in enrolling an under-3 year old in an adventure ocean program? I know they appear very strict with age cutoffs, but...

I would much rather he do activities with other kids, than just be babysat with the 6mo to-under3 age group in royal tots program.

I realy think he can handle the maturity level required for the pirate parade, and as a matter of fact I think he could nail the acting better that most kindergardeners could.

From my experience w/ four kids, they just DO NOT have any exceptions. Bummer, yes! So my kids just stayed w/ my husband and myself most of the time because they didn't want to go alone, I wish they woud though because my kids would've had more fun at the clubs. Plus my 11 yr. old got bullied in a bad way and IF big sister were there, it probably wouldn't have happened!

From my experience w/ four kids, they just DO NOT have any exceptions. Bummer, yes! So my kids just stayed w/ my husband and myself most of the time because they didn't want to go alone, I wish they woud though because my kids would've had more fun at the clubs. Plus my 11 yr. old got bullied in a bad way and IF big sister were there, it probably wouldn't have happened!

OK, thanks for info, thats basically what I thought I would hear, he had a good time in royal tots when he was 18 months, so hoepeully he still will enjoy that playroom and staff.

Archived