2006 what to do?

RMS Olympic

My big cruise to South America on another line might fall through. Just in case, I think I might look to trying a small Seabourn ship. Any suggestions on what type of Seabourn cruise I should try. Med, canal, Caribbean or Transatlantic? I like festive groups, lots of Cosmos, and lots of physical activity.ie water sports, eating, drinking, beach, drinking, eating, laughter around the piano, cosmos, eating, conversation, cocktails , shrimp, more cocktails, waterskiing, more cocktails, flowered shirts worn while have cocktails, chocolate and champagne while wearing shorts and flowered shirts, kidding with the staff.......laughing, gabbing, no complaining...paleeze!

Hey McBoo........your opinion is specifically requested.

Rumor has it McBoo owns contolling stock/ interest in Seabourn.......more than Mickey Arinson....... :^) Dont ya just luv rumors.......

Gee, maybe I am too outlandish for Seabourn........whatcha think...and what kind of cruise is suggested...I normally sail Radisson...they tolerate me with open arms.

Sounds like the Med to me! However, don't forget to throw in your tux for festive evenings! It is impossible not to have a great time on Seabourn! The Cosmos are awesome BTW! Now that we "know" McBoo's "secret ownership" we love him even more! Cruise on!

The Greek Isles and Med sailings are wonderful, and you will have at least one, possibly 2, marina days in a 14-day sailing. The summer sailings on the Spirit and Legend are more laid-back, IMO, and ports are fabulous.

Denyse

Capt. Tom,

I wish I had controlling interest in Seabourn. They would be sailing from S.W. Florida if that was the case.

However as to your question as you can see from the replies on this board you will have a grand time wherever one of the triplets takes you.

If I remember from a different board the cruise you are referring to is in Feburary. If you wanted to stick with that sane time frame I would reccommend any of the caribbean sailings that include the beach bbq with caviar in the surf it is not to be missed. Fine crystal and china with filet mignon and lobster plus hundereds of other items all on the beach with a full liquor bar and watersports.

The Med is a good choice as Denyse has stated if you can go later in the year.

If you want to do a crossing as Matt suggested Martha's (Martita) galas are a sight to behold.

Last I heard Martha was having here friend in Fort Lauderdale create a pink frock with pink feathers. She assures me she wont look like a flamingo.

Last but certainly not least Cruisecrazyone you know if i had controlling interest in Seabourn Ollie and I would be sailing from S.W. Florida through the canal to pick up you and your wonderful husband in Southern California before we sail the world to pick up the rest of our Seabourn friends and family. LaPaloma you will have to make your way to S. California as the triplets as great as they are cant sail to Tucson.

mcboo:):):)

Just tell us where in Southern Calif and we will be there.We were traders and sailed Silversea last December when they sailed from San Diego. It was nice but not Seabourn. Wish we would get some departures from Southern Calif--it's so easy from Tucson!

>"sailed Silversea last December when they sailed from San Diego. It was nice but not Seabourn."

That's nice to hear, I tried to book that one and couldn't even get wait-listed. No need to try them now.

Jane in PHL

>"sailed Silversea last December when they sailed from San Diego. It was nice but not Seabourn."

That's nice to hear, I tried to book that one and couldn't even get wait-listed. No need to try them now.

Jane in PHL

Its not even a close call--we will fill you in on the Barcelona --Monte Carlo trip. We even had the Grand Suite, and it wasn't even close to Seabourn!

La Paloma,

Ingredients for a Cosmo:

Kettle One Vodka (or Grey Goose--your preference)

Fresh lime

Rosa's lime juice

Cranberry Juice (preferably real juice, not cocktail)

Triple Sec

Chilled martini glasses (fill with ice and pour water in, and let them sit)

Take fresh lime and rub the chilled martini glasses both on the rim and inside the glass. In a shaker with ice, put 2 shots of vodka, 1 shot of triple sec, a half shot of cranberry juice, and a half shot of Rosa's lime juice (to taste).

Shake and strain into the chilled martini glasses. Hide the keys to your car and enjoy!

Denyse

But, best of all, in the Club, you can have any and all variations of the Cosmo! (And all in one sitting!) That is one of the zillions of reasons to cruise Seabourn! So glad to hear that Silverseas remains far behind Seabourn--in our opinion it has always been no contest! Recently, we have been tempted by Silverseas' itineraries as they fit our schedules. ( Haven't been on Silverseas since '95 when we discovered Seabourn!) However, Champagne wishes to all of our Seabourn friends--it is the Seabourn Way--THE ONLY WAY!

Archived