Luggage Tags

jlm41

I have the luggage tags from Favors By Serendipity. I love the fact that they are reusable. Also, they will email an Itinerary form to you when you place your order and you use that in the luggage tags when you fly and switch to the luggage tags before embarking. You can print out as many as you need.

Why not use regular adhesive-backed label paper? You'll get the same effect as if you were getting proper airline tags.

Also, is there a consensus on whether or not to put these on BEFORE flying? One view is that they may interfere with the airline's tags. The opposing view is that if your bags get misdirected or delayed, the airline will know where they should be sending your bags to get them to you.

Airlines have been known to remove cruise tags on baggage during their checkin process.

I was not as clever as many of you. On my last cruise, I got mine laminated at Office Max and two cost me $1.26. They were very nice looking and had a plastic luggage tag attacher like real luggage tags have.

Many of the above ideas are equally good and cheaper, probably.

Archived