Newbie with a few questions!!

MeiLoandSquirrel

So I edited this question from it's original as I found the answer two minutes after posting the original question... However, I'll go ahead with my second question... As far as the QM2 voyage for the 29th of August, does anyone have the dinner attire/ night theme schedule yet??

So I edited this question from it's original as I found the answer two minutes after posting the original question... However, I'll go ahead with my second question... As far as the QM2 voyage for the 29th of August, does anyone have the dinner attire/ night theme schedule yet??

I don't personally, but if you go onto the Cunard website and click on the "Already Booked" tab and then the "Voyage Personaliser", you can log into your booking and the list should be there in your Voyage Summary.

Ray66,

Are you certain that QM2 was in those ports between 3-Jan and 4-Feb during 2011? Am I missing something? It does clearly state at the top "Version: 05 - Date Issued: 8 September 2010". Perhaps they simply overlapped information 2010 with information from 5-Feb 2011 onward. :confused:

In case you've not been able to get into your Voyage Personaliser yet, here's the schedule (I'm on this crossing with you):

29 Aug: Elegant casual

30 Aug: Formal, B&W ball

31 Aug: Formal

1 Sep: Semi-formal

2 Sep: Formal

3 Sep: Formal, Masquerade ball

4 Sep: Elegant casual

Hmm, just noticed that Ascot ball is missing. Not that it really matters, IME people don't tend to modify their attire for the balls (though you'll see more B&W on that night).

Archived