Totally random encounter with the POA

sdmike

I'm sure it'll be easy to guess where we are (just look at where the POA is on Wednesdays), but just for fun I'll just give a couple of hints and pictures. Today we left the condo we're staying at near the beach and took a drive up into the mountains to visit some of the many small coffee plantations along the western side of the mountain. Lo and behold, guess what we see? yep! POA. Later on in the day as we were returning south along the coast we got a little closer. I have say the little town was pretty crowded! We'll get it back to ourselves tomorrow. :)

Enjoy the pics..

DSCN1702-vi.jpg

DSCN1778-vi.jpg

That is definitely strange! I saw the tenders and assumed it was Kona since that was only tendered port I could remember.

Not only that, but the OP said it was a Wednesday, which is also a Kona day.

IMHO that is just not a very attractive ship from the exterior.

The bow looks entirely too short in proportion to the rest of the ship.

Can't say I disagree! I think she's the least attractive ship in the fleet...would still sail her again in a heartbeat! :D

IMHO that is just not a very attractive ship from the exterior.

The bow looks entirely too short in proportion to the rest of the ship.

She may need a nose job but her AFT is so sexy I wanna be on it:p

Honestly, as nice as it is, I personally find this picture a little aggravating as a bad reminder. The POA missed Kona when I took the HI cruise, as well as Maui soon thereafter for the first day. NCL seems to be prone to missing ports, as both NCL cruises I've taken missed ports and none of the other cruises I've taken have missed any.

Honestly, as nice as it is, I personally find this picture a little aggravating as a bad reminder. The POA missed Kona when I took the HI cruise, as well as Maui soon thereafter for the first day. NCL seems to be prone to missing ports, as both NCL cruises I've taken missed ports and none of the other cruises I've taken have missed any.

Were all of your cruises during the same time of year, similar itineraries and docking ports versus tender ports?

Archived