Best Western - Pierre

Broach

Has anyone stayed there? Trying to get a good rate for 2/17-2/19/06 before our AOS cruise. Any information will help.

Thanks

Serenade of the Seas 2/04

Adventure of the Seas 2/19/06

Freedom of the Seas 4/15/07

My in-laws stayed there and were not at all happy with it. They ended up leaving and going to a different hotel after the first night. Said it was old, run down, and not very clean. You should probably look for a web site that has reviews and see what other people thought. Good Luck!

Thanks for the information. I also have a reservation for the Courtyard by Marriott should I decide to cancel at the Best Western.

Thanks for the information. I know what you mean about the construction we were there in Feb 2004 and there was tons going. Was the area run down? I'm going with my husband and 15 year old son and would like to walk to Old San Juan. Your thoughts

Thanks

Thanks for the information. I know what you mean about the construction we were there in Feb 2004 and there was tons going. Was the area run down? I'm going with my husband and 15 year old son and would like to walk to Old San Juan. Your thoughts

Thanks

I haven't been inside the hotel, so cannot speak to anything about that, but a couple of years ago I was on an afternoon walk and happened by it. It was the first week of March, and the weather was great for a walk!

I had walked from the Carib Hilton out to Ocean Park, and on the way back found the Pierre. It is located in a business/financial area, certainly not a resort area. There are a few restaurants nearby and a large Pueblo Supermarket almost right across the street.

If you plan to walk to Old San Juan, I hope that you are WALKERS. From the Pierre back to the Hilton had to have been over two miles, and it's another two miles into Old San Juan. The good news is that the hotel is right on a bus route that will take you into OSJ for 25 cents.

That same bus route, but going in the opposite direction, will take you out to the gigantic Plaza Las Americas, I believe the largest shopping mall in the Caribbean.

gary

Thanks for the information. Still undecided if we will stay there. I've read some good and bad reviews about this hotel the most recent this past February.

Barbara

Archived