april 28 westbound QM2

westsider

any hints for virgin tranny?what not to miss?what to miss?thanks for the help

Westsider,

One hardly knows where to begin.....If you are still a virgin, are you sure gender re-assignment is entirely wise?:)

If this is your first crossing, on the other hand, i) you are going in the right direction, going west one gets 25 hour days, east 23 hour days, and ii) the absolute must not miss on a westbound is sailing into New York....Sailing out of Southampton can be fun - but is no-where near as glamourous. As to the ship itself, I have not yet sailed on her, so could not advise - rather depends on what you enjoy doing - me, I love nothing more than being wrapped up well in a deckchair with a good book....others prefer 'yard of gold' sales....you can do both, I fear.

Peter

Have a wonderful trip and, yes, the added hour every day is a plus. Don't know where you're eating, but if it's in one of the Grill rooms, be sure to have afternoon tea in the Queen's Grill Lounge. Afternoon tea on Cunard is a must, everyday as far as I'm concerned, and it's esp nice in this lounge. The larger Queens Room, open to everyone, gets much too crowded.

Archived