Anyone with pics of OV cabin 1316 Freedom?

Kangapong

The best resource I've found to getting actual pictures of the cabin you're staying in is at a website called Cruise Line Rooms dot com. I checked for yours, and unfortunately they didn't have anything, but your neighboring room is listed with some pictures. Cruise Critic gets fussy about posting links, so hang with me on this - take out all the spaces:

h t t p : / / w w w . c r u i s e l i n e r o o m s . c o m / v i e w _ r o o m . p h p ? r _ i d = 1 0 1 1 2

Or just go to their website, find the ship and then the room next to yours. :rolleyes:

Good luck!

I would love to see some photos of OV cabin 1316 on the Freedom. I have done quite a bit of searching, but haven't been successful so I hope that someone has some photos they would like to share.

Thank you!

We had room 1396 on Freedom last year, My guess is they are the same other than 1396 has a connecting door to room 1400.

We had room 1396 on Freedom last year, My guess is they are the same other than 1396 has a connecting door to room 1400.

Do you happen to have any photos of the cabin that you would like to share? We just want to get an idea of what we are getting into. :)

Archived