The Quest on The Allure Help past cruisers

I'm trying to plan out my week on the Allure for September but don't want to miss The Quest. Can anyone tell me what night and approximate time it is. Thanks for your help. Cindy

I don't remember what night, but it was pretty late....well after show times. It was something like 11:30 or 11:45 pm.

We just returned from our Radiance cruise. We went to the quest. Not nearly as much fun as in the past.

Why?

Too many of the teams brought with them a bag filled with items they would need. Saw this first hand with the team that was sitting in front of us. Took all the fun out of it.

They knew what was going to be needed and had it with them.

I'm thinking either ban this or change up the quest items everytime it is played.

Just my opinion.

They really should change up the Quest. I recall how really funny it was the first and second time.

For those of us who have been on several cruises it is now predictable and the fun is taken out of it by those who bring props.

How great and funny it would be if they asked for totally different items!

We just returned from our Radiance cruise. We went to the quest. Not nearly as much fun as in the past.

Why?

Too many of the teams brought with them a bag filled with items they would need. Saw this first hand with the team that was sitting in front of us. Took all the fun out of it.

They knew what was going to be needed and had it with them.

I'm thinking either ban this or change up the quest items everytime it is played.

Just my opinion.

Ken Rush always tells people not to do that before it starts.

Archived