not a good sign- customer service always this slow?

Thanks for the replies. I did get ahold of someone who told me that their computers had been down due to a transformer blowing. That probably explains it also.

There was a transformer fire in Mesa, AZ this afternoon. Power outages. NCL has a call center out there.

It took a couple of calls, 1 email, and a few days to get a VP to call me back so that I could book! I should have just done it online. I'm sure, as someone already said, that they are extremely busy at this time of the year. Still, I felt like he was trying to hurry the call along rather than taking the time my Carnival PVP has in the past.

Dear hotjavalex,

Please know that last night's situation with our call center in Mesa, AZ was very far from normal. There was a massive transformer fire that cut power to about 150,000 customers in Mesa and Apache Junction (including our call center).

Here's the link to the news story: http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/Large-transformer-fire-erupts-in-Mesa-124802539.html.

Because of this, our power in the call center was out for several hours. We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced. Power has been restored and our call center operations are back to normal. Please give us a call today and we'll be happy to assist you.

Best,

Norwegian Cruise Line Public Relations

Archived