NCL SUN 2 18 12 Anyone else going

Anyone else going on the cruise 2 18 12 to the Western Carib?:confused:

have you checked the roll call? I know they seem to be on the slow side right now. We are going a week later and I don't think I have ever seen a roll call quite so inactive. Maybe it is just too soon.

Good luck

Nita

Hi, There is a roll call started and yes, it is veeery slow. Just myself and the OP so far. As a matter of fact OP you started the roll call. I hope that this ball gets rolling!

My guess is, we are still too long away for our roll calls to be active, but in years past and a few even now 6 to 8 months out things do pick up. For yours and ours, I would give it another month or so.

nita

have you checked the roll call? I know they seem to be on the slow side right now. We are going a week later and I don't think I have ever seen a roll call quite so inactive. Maybe it is just too soon.

Good luck

Nita

Oh my!!!! Which Ship.... What date???? We would love to join you. With all your experience it would be wonderful to cruise with you. You have an answer to EVERONE'S questions! You have an opinion on everyone's post too. I just think it would be so wonderfull to spend a week with you so you can impart ALL your knowlege upon me.BTW - My cruise history is MUCH more diverse than yours. I usually book a suite and not just a balcony. My standards are high so spending time with you should be a very enlightening experience.Please let us all know which ship you will be on.MAYBE????? we can also write a review together? This will be so much FUN! XOXOXOXO

Archived