Epic- cabin suggestions/tips

I'm getting ready to book my first NCL cruise on the Epic. Im probably booking an inside, and wondered if anyone had any suggestions or tips on cabins to look out for when booking. I realize that they are mostly the same within categories, but sometimes there are those rooms with a little something extra- extra space, porthole windows, etc.

Well, there are many posts on Epic cabins. For a short, the only inside cabins are those inside and the studio room. All outside guest staterooms have a balcony, no porthole or picture windows on the Epic. The room type may have several different categories, which are based on the room location, i.e. A large balcony stateroom near the front of the ship will be cheaper than ones mid ship, due to mid-ship rooms being calmer during sailing. All rooms of the same type generally have the same sq ft. I hope this answers some of your questions. Happy sailing!!

Thanks for your response. I have looked through the posts that I could find, but havent seen anything about this. For my carnival cruises, I used cruisedeckplans dot com and similar sites. They would have the deck plans, as well as a room by room description. On Carnival, for example, there are some rooms that are priced as an inside but have a window that looks out onto an outside deck.

A specific question- looking at cabins 8000,8001,8002,8003- these look slightly bigger, especially 2 and 3, and are positioned near the outside of the ship. Anyone know anything about these cabins?

IMO, the higher the deck, the better. Easier to get to the pool, buffet, etc.

Look at what is above and below your cabin - if you are above or below a public area, you might have a noisy cabin. If you are in the very front of the ship or the very back - you'll feel more movement.

There is really no difference in what to look for on this ship vs. any other ship.

Archived