Waterside question

iewe

The Dream has a very small 'mini' slide for really small kids, but the other slides are a minimum 42" requirement (we saw many a crying kid, not allowed to go down the big kid slide)

David

The Dream has a very small 'mini' slide for really small kids, bun the other slides are a minimum 42" requirement (we saw many a crying kid, not allowed to go down the big kid slide)

David

I know - my three year old loved the mini ones. I was wondering if any of the other ships had slides like those...

A few years ago Carnival spent around $200 million on refurbishing the the fantasy class ships. Under the "Evolutions of Fun" revitalization of the ships, I think about five of them got the water slides that the Dream and Magic have. You can check which ones on their website.

They did upgrade 6 of the 8 Fantasy class ships to receive a bigger waterslide in the back (like the Twister on the Dream/Magic, but not the Drainpipe). Those 6 ships also received 2 smaller waterslides. These ships are Fantasy, Ecstasy, Inspiration, Imagination, Fascination, & Sensation. If this link works, here's a picture of what these 6 ships have: http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/ships/carnival_fantasy/images/waterworks_lg.jpg

How old are your kids? We just got off the Splendor with our almost 6 year old. He did like the splash park but it did seem like it was geared to the 5 and under set. Once he went swimming and used he big waterslide there was no turning back :)

Archived