Only 2 dancers on Holland America now?

birdie16

We were on the May 29th Statendam cruise and loved the shows that we could attend. Even though the stage is small we enjoyed the shows more than some of the big productions we have seen on larger ships.

Todd MacIntyre and Amanda (sorry I don't remember her last name) both have amazing voices and have sung on Broadway. Todd did some songs from Phantom of the Opera that just blew the audience away.

Interesting side note: Todd's brother is Scott MacIntyre who was a finalist on season 9 of American Idol. Such an incredibly charming and talented family.

On my previous post where I said I hope the Nieuw Amsterday will have production shows, I meant to say that my cruise will be the end of NOVEMBER (not October). Just noticed my mistake when I read that DutchByAssociation said not to miss "NYC" and "Cantare".

We had the new style shows on Volendam in April/May and thought they were much superior to previously. We thought the show where they integrated everything -guitar player and Adagio Strings really good. We are more interested in good vocals and not too bothered about the dancers. Everyone of course is different in their tastes.

We had six singers all of whom we were told had been in Broadway productions. Three of the four male singers did an excellent portrayal of the three tenors.

Archived