Long Beach Cruise Port to Anaheim

stingau

G'day, looking to find he best way to get from Long Beach to Anaheim. We are a family of 4 with if my wife has any say in the matter a heap of luggage

Anyone know the best way to go. I have emailed a couple of shuttle services but 2 weeks later still no response from one and the other suggested a shuttle to LAX then book another shuttle on a different company. Surely there must be a better way?

:confused:

PrimeTime Shuttle picks up from the Port of Long Beach (it is an "airport) and should take you to any address in Anaheim.

It's fare quote system shows $67 for a shared van to Anaheim and $85 for a private transfer. Four persons over 2 with 4 pieces of luggage, not including carryons. www.primetimeshuttle.com

Have you checked your spam folder for the quotes from the shuttle companies you contacted?

Check Karmel Shuttle as well. They are local and I have never had a negative experience with them, nor have I heard of any among colleagues or on several message forums. That said, they may also be unresponsible but give it a try.

I would give Karmel a call. It seems many people here have mentioned them favorably. Many shuttle services in LA will pick you up from any location and drop you off at another location. I found Prime Time Shuttle unresponsive when I wrote to complain about their poor service, until I threatened to contact my credit card company.

Archived