Caribe Hilton~ San Juan Puerto Rico

shaling

I have stayed here and have posted some pictures on the web and also posted some revies (unfortunately i can't post direct links here, but you can probably find them if you search a bit)

Any specific questions feel free to ask.

I've stayed at this hotel. It is pretty nice, right on the water but it is very rocky and rough waves sometimes too. The rooms have small balconies overlooking the Condado area and old San Juan. Ask for high room at check in for a great view. I booked on Priceline for $65 a night when I went in December 2004.

You will need to take a taxi to Old San Juan or the Condado area or rent a car. It is reasonable and easy to get around. Very American road system.

We stayed there several years ago and found it to be very nice for the most part. Loved the pool with the waterfall. Ate dinner at Morton's there in the hotel (don't know if it's still there) and suffered near permanent sticker shock when the bill arrived!:eek: Our room was quite small considering there were 3 of us, but the view was great. Could see the ships coming and going. My major complaint was the giant cockroach that apparently rode in on the room service cart! That sucker was big enough to saddle!

Archived