Making Payments?

I was having the same problem last week. I emailed Carnival at the email address listed under contact us. It took a couple of days, but I did get a reply. They stated that they were aware of the problem and were working on fixing it. They said to call the customer service number and make the payments on the phone in the meantime.

It looks like they still haven't fix it.

Claudia

Is anyone having problems making a payment via carnival.com? It wont let me make a partial payment. I tried using firefox and ie. Our final payment date is January 2013.

I've never been successful in making a payment on their website. One of the Carnival reps told me it's because they want to force you to call and possibly upsell you on something.

I just call the 800#, but be sure and get a confirmation number for your transaction.

I did but they told me it had something to do with the phone number so I had to enter all 9's. I live in Canada and the computer was looking for an American area code.. I ended off just calling the 1800 # and all is good.. I love my PVP!!!

Do you have s special event listed for your cruise, like your birthday or anniversary? Guess what? if that is showing, you can't make a payment on line. I called and had the customer service rep take it off,(the IT department can't do it) and lo and behold I can make payments now.

Check your screen and make sure that nothing "special" shows, and call with a problem, they are open 24/7.

Is anyone having problems making a payment via carnival.com? It wont let me make a partial payment. I tried using firefox and ie. Our final payment date is January 2013.

I was having problems making partial payments as well, but I found out it was a capatability issue with my computer, and not what server I was using.

Go to the toolbar on top of the window and click "page". Go to "compatability view settings" and adjust your computer.

After doing this, I had no problems making partial payments.:)

If I recall correctly, you must make a minimum payment of at least $100 (unless it's the final payment). So, if you are trying to make a payment of less than $100 it will not work.

I made payments of $85 at a time from the time I booked until it was paid for. Never a problem.

I was told that if you have a special occassion (such as a birthday, anniversary, etc.) on your booking, then it will not allow you to make any payments online. You will have to call in and they're working to fix this glitch.

If I recall correctly, you must make a minimum payment of at least $100 (unless it's the final payment). So, if you are trying to make a payment of less than $100 it will not work.

I had a few VISA gift cards with random amounts left on them that I used towards my cruise. One of them had under $20 left on it, the others had under $50 and they all worked just fine.

I've made partial payments of less than 100$ before. It won't even let me type in an amount now. I guess if I can't pay online before final payment, I'll just call and pay by phone later. There's no special events on ours either.

I made payments of $85 at a time from the time I booked until it was paid for. Never a problem.

Good to know. I recall having trouble a couple of years ago making payments less than $100. So, maybe I wasn't doing something right or they've changed it somehow.

You can pay any amount you want by selecting "amount" and manually entering in the dollar amount you want to pay. No such limitations.

Do you have s special event listed for your cruise, like your birthday or anniversary? Guess what? if that is showing, you can't make a payment on line. I called and had the customer service rep take it off,(the IT department can't do it) and lo and behold I can make payments now.

Check your screen and make sure that nothing "special" shows, and call with a problem, they are open 24/7.

Had the exact same issue. Taken care of with a short 3 minute call to Carnival.

I was having problems making partial payments as well, but I found out it was a capatability issue with my computer, and not what server I was using.

Go to the toolbar on top of the window and click "page". Go to "compatability view settings" and adjust your computer.

After doing this, I had no problems making partial payments.:)

I even called carnival and they processed my payment but it was denied..after checking everything and KNOWING money was on card I did what you advised and PRESTO...worked great! Processed my payment online with no issues! Thanks for this!!

I just made payment of less than 100 and worked fine, after doing the fix according to my previous reply...thanks for the heads up though in case it doesn't work in the future

Archived