Cabin change and Chef's Table reservation

We have changed our cabin number since we made our reservation for the Chef's Table. Will our reservation follow us or want to should I email the maitre'd with our updated info?

I know the ship's staff is very busy and I don't want to bother them. I also want to make sure we don't lose our reservation!

We have changed our cabin number since we made our reservation for the Chef's Table. Will our reservation follow us or want to should I email the maitre'd with our updated info?

I know the ship's staff is very busy and I don't want to bother them. I also want to make sure we don't lose our reservation!

You confirm the reservation after you board anyway so I would think you could mention the change at that time. You are going to Love the Chef's Table!

I had the same situation as you. I replied to the email confirmation I received. When I was on the ship, I checked guest services and they gave me a number to call. They had the update and my invitation arrived at my cabin. Great experience. Enjoy!!!

Archived