Seattle Transportation - sabra limoservice/Seattle Limo and Town? Seattle Shuttle

Anyone have experience with either of these companies? I am trying to find transportation to/from airport to Westin hotel and then port to airport. Also, do you think we will do OK just getting a taxi from Westin to the port or should I arrange transportation for that too? Thanks!

http://www.downtownairporter.com/

SeaTac to Downtown Seattle from $12.50

From their website: The Downtown Airporter is your easy, affordable transportation option between SeaTac Airport and downtown Seattle! We're the least expensive option - compare our rates, starting as low as $12.50 pp (one way with roundtrip), with a taxi at $35, one way. And, kids 12 and under ride free.

Service operates between the airport and the following hotels: Crowne Plaza, Fairmont Olympic, Grand Hyatt, Hilton, Renaissance, Sheraton, Warwick and Westin. Ask your hotel front desk staff or call Downtown Airporter for details.

By the way ~ we haven't used them yet ~ I was going to do a towncar or limo and then remembered them tonight so we will be using them for service to the Warwick. I can't recommend them (or not) until after September...

http://www.downtownairporter.com/

SeaTac to Downtown Seattle from $12.50

From their website: The Downtown Airporter is your easy, affordable transportation option between SeaTac Airport and downtown Seattle! We're the least expensive option - compare our rates, starting as low as $12.50 pp (one way with roundtrip), with a taxi at $35, one way. And, kids 12 and under ride free.

Service operates between the airport and the following hotels: Crowne Plaza, Fairmont Olympic, Grand Hyatt, Hilton, Renaissance, Sheraton, Warwick and Westin. Ask your hotel front desk staff or call Downtown Airporter for details.

By the way ~ we haven't used them yet ~ I was going to do a towncar or limo and then remembered them tonight so we will be using them for service to the Warwick. I can't recommend them (or not) until after September...

Excellent advice. I haven't seen this one before. Thanks for this money saving tip! Sounds like it is worth it! I wonder if it goes from the port to the airport?

Yes ~ they do have transportation from the port to the airport. They have a Cruise Express motorcoach that only does Airport to Port and Port to Airport. Below is some more info. AGAIN.. I can't recommend this company but another lady on the Seattle Info board used them last month and highly recommended them. We are going to try them and see what happens..

More info directly from their website about the Cruise Express...

http://www.graylineseattle.com/cruiseexpress1.cfm

Cruise Express

206-626-5200 / 800-426-7532

Gray Line of Seattle

Take Cruise Express from the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SeaTac) to Seattle's Cruise Terminals at either Pier 66 or Pier 91.

Cruise Express is a shuttle service that departs continuously from Sea-Tac Airport 11:30am through 2:30pm on Fridays for Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruise Lines. This is a direct transfer from the airport to either the Smith Cove Cruise Terminal at Pier 91, or the Bell Harbor Cruise Terminal at Pier 66. This service departs from the Gray Line service desk located at the south end of baggage claim, just past baggage carousel 1, at Door 00.

Please note that Cruise Express only services Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruise Lines. For transfer information for Holland America, Norwegian, Princess and Carnival Cruise Lines, please contact these companies directly.

For your return to SeaTac Airport, Cruise Express departs the Cruise Terminals continuously from approximately 8:00am to 10:00 am. Every Friday, Cruise Express will provide service for the following ships:

FRIDAY - Rhapsody of the Seas

Infinity

Cruise Express is available on the day of ship embarkation and debarkation only. If you would like to arrange pre and post-cruise stays, please check our Package Tours. All package tours can be customized to connect with cruises from Seattle or Vancouver.

To board:

At the airport, proceed to the Gray Line of Seattle desk at the south end of baggage claim. Follow the signs to Scheduled Airporter Services, Door 00. The desk is located in the atrium just beyond baggage carousel 1. You will board the Cruise Express motor coaches.

For your return to SeaTac Airport from the Cruise Terminal, ask a shore services representative for directions to your motor coach. You will be taken directly to SeaTac Airport.

Adult One Way: $26

Child (age 2-11) One Way: $26.00

Adult Roundtrip: $52.00

Child (age 2-11) Roundtrip: $52.00

Yes ~ they do have transportation from the port to the airport. They have a Cruise Express motorcoach that only does Airport to Port and Port to Airport. Below is some more info. AGAIN.. I can't recommend this company but another lady on the Seattle Info board used them last month and highly recommended them. We are going to try them and see what happens..

More info directly from their website about the Cruise Express...

http://www.graylineseattle.com/cruiseexpress1.cfm

Cruise Express

206-626-5200 / 800-426-7532

Gray Line of Seattle

Take Cruise Express from the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SeaTac) to Seattle's Cruise Terminals at either Pier 66 or Pier 91.

Cruise Express is a shuttle service that departs continuously from Sea-Tac Airport 11:30am through 2:30pm on Fridays for Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruise Lines. This is a direct transfer from the airport to either the Smith Cove Cruise Terminal at Pier 91, or the Bell Harbor Cruise Terminal at Pier 66. This service departs from the Gray Line service desk located at the south end of baggage claim, just past baggage carousel 1, at Door 00.

Please note that Cruise Express only services Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruise Lines. For transfer information for Holland America, Norwegian, Princess and Carnival Cruise Lines, please contact these companies directly.

For your return to SeaTac Airport, Cruise Express departs the Cruise Terminals continuously from approximately 8:00am to 10:00 am. Every Friday, Cruise Express will provide service for the following ships:

FRIDAY - Rhapsody of the Seas

Infinity

Cruise Express is available on the day of ship embarkation and debarkation only. If you would like to arrange pre and post-cruise stays, please check our Package Tours. All package tours can be customized to connect with cruises from Seattle or Vancouver.

To board:

At the airport, proceed to the Gray Line of Seattle desk at the south end of baggage claim. Follow the signs to Scheduled Airporter Services, Door 00. The desk is located in the atrium just beyond baggage carousel 1. You will board the Cruise Express motor coaches.

For your return to SeaTac Airport from the Cruise Terminal, ask a shore services representative for directions to your motor coach. You will be taken directly to SeaTac Airport.

Adult One Way: $26

Child (age 2-11) One Way: $26.00

Adult Roundtrip: $52.00

Child (age 2-11) Roundtrip: $52.00

The Cruise Express doesn't seem as good of deal since the kid's aren't free. I got a quote from Seattle Shuttle that will take 4 ppl from the port to the airport for $43 total plus gratuties. Hmmmm....

The Cruise Express doesn't seem as good of deal since the kid's aren't free. I got a quote from Seattle Shuttle that will take 4 ppl from the port to the airport for $43 total plus gratuties. Hmmmm....

Now on this website, it says it is less expensive and kids are free. I am confused: http://shuttleexpress.com/seatac-airport/cruise-transfers/default

as mentioned there are towncars stationed at the airport regulated by the Port of Seattle. Flat rate of $45 to pier 66 and most $55-65 to pier 91. From Westin you can ask the bell guys but a cab is very reasonable.

Archived