Pirates, Birds & Monkeys

kmludwig76

Hi All,

Our group (my parents, two nieces, myself and gf) are looking at this excursion through Carnival. I know the group would get a great kick out of the bird and monkey parts...zip lining would be cool too if that is an option.

My question is .... I'm wondering if it would be a better option to book something separate, possibly thorugh Victor Bodden Tours, to customize our own day. I understand we would still be able to do the monkey/bird part, and then possibly go to a different beach or do whatever we want. Unfortunately though, there would be six of us.

Anyone have experience with customizing their own tour to include the monkeys and birds?

Hi All,

Our group (my parents, two nieces, myself and gf) are looking at this excursion through Carnival. I know the group would get a great kick out of the bird and monkey parts...zip lining would be cool too if that is an option.

My question is .... I'm wondering if it would be a better option to book something separate, possibly thorugh Victor Bodden Tours, to customize our own day. I understand we would still be able to do the monkey/bird part, and then possibly go to a different beach or do whatever we want. Unfortunately though, there would be six of us.

Anyone have experience with customizing their own tour to include the monkeys and birds?

Yep. Victor or Rony or any of the tour operators will help you plan your tour. Vicotr sorta pioneered the monkeys and birds. You can do the zip with them or wait until you return to MBCC and do it at Clip N Zip. Unless you know which beach/resort you want ot go to, let them help you make the right choice.

Archived