Cruise lines need to open family rooms online

chrisc71

I know they are trying to control these rooms but since some now let you book multiple rooms there really is no sense in blocking these rooms. I am trying to plan a cruise and do not want to be on the phone checking rates for different trips.

I totally agree! Why the secrecy? If there is a family with 5 and above, then we should be able to book it online. And check prices online.

The same with things like the Aqua Suite on RCI - they don't release the prices online -- we have to call for prices. Why?

I totally agree. DH and I are going on our first cruise later this year and I had been looking at something for next year for all of us to go (2 adults 3 kids) and its really hard to find any type of pricing on line for it other than Carnival and NCL. I'd much rather check out cabins and prices online than over the phone.

AGREE! We are a family of 5 and I am frequently looking at my options - two connecting versus family staterooms. It's a pain in the arse having to call directly. One would think that it would be a timesaver for Royal to publish the rates and allow booking online.

Archived