overnight in Hana

pieshops

We love to overnight in Hana. You might look at Trip Advisor and get info on several places. VRBO has listings also but if cleaning fees apply to a one night stay the price could be doubled. We stayed at The Bamboo Inn with our kids and really enjoyed it. We have also stayed at the Hotel Hana Maui but it has become very expensive. You will enjoy a night in Hana and will be able to really enjoy the drive and make as many stops as you want along the way without worrying about driving the road after dark. Our kids have always enjoyed the many waterfall pools and the beach in Hana. Have fun. Cherie

We love to overnight in Hana. You might look at Trip Advisor and get info on several places. VRBO has listings also but if cleaning fees apply to a one night stay the price could be doubled. We stayed at The Bamboo Inn with our kids and really enjoyed it. We have also stayed at the Hotel Hana Maui but it has become very expensive. You will enjoy a night in Hana and will be able to really enjoy the drive and make as many stops as you want along the way without worrying about driving the road after dark. Our kids have always enjoyed the many waterfall pools and the beach in Hana. Have fun. Cherie

I looked into the bamboo inn and they do not seem to have rooms that sleep 4, did you have 4 and if so which room type did you stay in?

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
I looked into the bamboo inn and they do not seem to have rooms that sleep 4, did you have 4 and if so which room type did you stay in?

thanks

Sorry I did not see your post. There were 5 of us, 2 adults and 3 children. I don't remember having to rent 2 units so things may have changed. I looked at VRBO and there is a listing in Hana for Tutu's House. It looks like a great location. There are probably other listings that might also fit your needs. Please let us know what you decide. Cherie

Archived