enough time?

kobi23

Just like familycruzer said make ssure you go the pursers desk the night before or maybe two nights before and tell them your situation. You want to be one of the first ones off of the ship. So they will give you the right color-coded tag to get off ship.

Marilyn

We had an early flight home from San Juan last Jan.2004. We were a little nervous about that but our TA told us that Royal Caribbean is aware of our early flight and we would be one of the first off the ship. When we got our docs we had "white" tags for our luggage. That tells who ever picks up our luggage the night before that we have an early flight. Not trusting anyone, I also checked with the pursers desk. They told me not to worry we would be off in plenty of time. Let me tell you that was the easiest debarkation we ever went through. We were off the ship in plenty of time and to the airport before it got CRAZY with so many people. Our flights were on time and all went smooth. Not to say that it could not happen that something could go wrong but in our case everything went very smooth. So good luck with your early flight and have a great cruise. Can't wait for ours on the Liberty for Feb. 4th,2006. Linda

What time are you scheduled to arrive in port? Most ships arrive back between 6-8am. If this is your case I don't think you will have any problems at all. The ships are very good at arranging disembarkation by priority of who needs to be off first.We were on NCL last year and no problems at all. Our flights have always been scheduled to leave between 11:30 and 1:15 and haven't had any problems on any of our 4 cruises.

Melissa

Archived