Seafood on Caribbean Princess Buffet

simba005

Was on her last week. First evening after sailaway the buffet feaured lobser claws, chilled shrimp, a seafood salad w/ calamari, crawfish and shrimp. There were also steamed mussles and I believe broiled rockfish (best of the bunch IMO).

The seafood salad made other appearances during the 9 day cruise as did the muscles in varous forms and shrimp.

Vines offered a limited selection of rolls and sashimi w/ tuna, salmon and a marinated white fish. Don't expect sushi house presentations or variety.

Was on her last week. First evening after sailaway the buffet feaured lobser claws, chilled shrimp, a seafood salad w/ calamari, crawfish and shrimp. There were also steamed mussles and I believe broiled rockfish (best of the bunch IMO).

Is that typical? or just Caribbean Princess? Thanks

The seafood salad made other appearances during the 9 day cruise as did the muscles in varous forms and shrimp.

Vines offered a limited selection of rolls and sashimi w/ tuna, salmon and a marinated white fish. Don't expect sushi house presentations or variety.

Haven't been on CB since '07 and currently waitlisted for Sept. 3rd. Nice to hear they are still doing that first night seafood buffet.

Is that typical? or just Caribbean Princess? Thanks

Had similar offerings on the Crown in April. Interesting though, the claws on the Crown were rock hard... so much so that we brought crab crackers this time! The claws on the Caribbean were soft and easily negotiated without the crackers we were armed with.

LOL. I knew I couldn't get through the summer w/o a cruise. ;) Actually it's DH who got antsy. I have him trained well. :D

Me too, with DH. We cruised 74 nights this winter, came home for about 74 nights, and fit in a last minute booking at DH's request. I told him that I would go, but he owed me!

:p

Archived