Interior Room Configuration

alwalaska

Hi! Since everyone here has been so helpful, I thought I would post another question. We booked an interior room #6287 on the Spirit. I had heard the rooms had 3 closets, and that the couches (which I don't think we have) had drawers under them.

Last week, someone told me the three closets were 1 long closet, 1 closet with two hanging levels and one closet with shelves. They were not on an inside room though. Does anyone know if the inside rooms are like this?

Also can anyone confirm if we have a couch or any sitting area other than on the beds?

My final question is - Can we put luggage under the beds or are they solid?

Thanks.

Ann

About the couch and chairs. I was just on Conquest in November. SOme of our group stayed in inside rooms. I was surprised how small they were, only room for the 2 beds and one chair at the makeup counter beside the TV. Didn't pay attention to closets. You can put stuff under some of the beds.

We were on the Pride which is comparable to the Spirit. We were in an inside cabin.

There was one long closet with three doors/compartments. One had a shelf and hanging rod (Life vests and robes were in this closet. Middle closet had upper and lower rod. Third closet was all shelves.

Next to the closet was the vanity that had drawers. One of which had the blow dryer in it.

Twin beds made into a king with night tables on each side. Then a table with two chairs to sit at. The table is adjustable in height.

Yes your luggage can go under the bed for storage.

I read somewhere on these boards that when you pack remove half of what you packed as you won't need it. We could have removed half and been just fine.

Friends and family kept telling us wait until you see how small your room and bathroom are. My husband and I are large people and were very comfortable.

Hope this answers your questions. Have a great cruise.

On the Miracle, our inside room at the three closets. Two to hand closes in and one with shelves. It is actually a lot of space.

We had a small table and two chairs in our room. We didn't use it much axcept for room service to set the tray on.

We were able to fit our suitcases under the beds.

Pam

I want to thank all of you for your replies. I feel so much better. I was not worried at all about luggage on our 3 night Bahamas cruise, but with Alaska requiring jeans not shorts, and the fact that we are doing two weeks on land before we take the cruise, there will be a greater variety of items. I figure we will have to do laundry at least twice, but I hope not more than that.

Again thank you. This board is an incredible help. :)

Ann

Archived