Caribbean Princess Horizon Court vs Cafe Caribe

simba005

The difference isn't clear on-line of on the boards. I know Horizon Court is the buffet, but is it 24 hrs now (hasn't been in a long time) and/or does it change to a menu cafe overnight? What and where is Cafe Caribe?

Thanks

The difference isn't clear on-line of on the boards. I know Horizon Court is the buffet, but is it 24 hrs now (hasn't been in a long time) and/or does it change to a menu cafe overnight? What and where is Cafe Caribe?

Thanks

Cafe Caribe is the aft end of Horizon Ct. Also another buffet; usually themed.

Horizon Court and Cafe Caribe were pretty much beside one another when we were on the CB last - they served different food at lunch - as Pia said, the Cafe Caribe generally has themed food. They had a delicious sushi buffet the one day, and I believe there was Mexican food one day as well.

Thanks

The difference is not clear on the ship either. I was on board in January, ate there, and still couldn't figure out the difference. It was all connected.

It was 24 hours (maybe 22.5 hours) when I was on board.

The difference is not clear on the ship either. I was on board in January, ate there, and still couldn't figure out the difference. It was all connected.

It was 24 hours (maybe 22.5 hours) when I was on board.

When Caribe is open at night, Horizon is usually closed. During lunch hours you may find both open at the same time and differences in selections.

Thanks - this helps a lot, and is what we figured based on our last experience on Sapphire (which is smaller, so wanted to double check). The buffet also wasn't 24 hrs.

What is the overnight selection like?

Have the brought back the midnight grand and/or chocolate extravaganza's?

Have the brought back the midnight grand and/or chocolate extravaganza's?

The closest thing to this that exists these days is the spread at a deck party held one evening during many cruises. May be called caribbean night, white hot deck party, or something else.

There will fruit and deserts galore.

Archived