Barbados snorkel tour

We will be in Barbados for one day the end of October on a cruise. This is our first cruise. Sounds like snorkeling with turtles is nice but not sure which one to go with. Also concerned that we will not see the island if we go on a snorkel trip. Should we try and do both and can we get recomendation of which snorkel trip is better?

• 2 weeks later...
We will be in Barbados for one day the end of October on a cruise. This is our first cruise. Sounds like snorkeling with turtles is nice but not sure which one to go with. Also concerned that we will not see the island if we go on a snorkel trip. Should we try and do both and can we get recomendation of which snorkel trip is better?

Just off the Serenade of the Seas in June 2011 and we have been to Barbados several times. I highly recommend the 12 person catamaran tour offered by Silver Moon (http://www.silvermoonbarbados.com)

I included highlights of our excursion in the video I posted on YouTube. Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBz3WaVDbR0&feature=player_detailpage

Enjoy!

We used Calabaza. July 5th. Dan, Gina, Chad. Wonderful guides. Gina serves you drinks and warm banana bread. and then a wonderful lunch. They all take great care of you. Chad gets in the water with you and feeds the turtles. and then shows you around at the reef. Great day. We were all tired after the trip so we just wanted to go back to the ship and change and relax. I would recommend them.

Archived