Excursions in St. Thomas and St. Maartin

We will be making stops in these ports and want to visit a nice beach with white sands, blue water, clean bathrooms and can get a few drinks. What we would like to avoid are large crowds.

Magans Bay was a thought until we realized that is where everyone goes. We have also researched Sapphire and Emerald, but decided to go to the experts for advice.

Before anyone jumps on me for posting a tiresome topic, I did try the search engine on here. The amount of threads containing my words was too overwhelming and would have taken forever to search through.

Thanks in advance for any positive :) advice you can offer!

This is our first cruise!!

We will be making stops in these ports and want to visit a nice beach with white sands, blue water, clean bathrooms and can get a few drinks. What we would like to avoid are large crowds.

Magans Bay was a thought until we realized that is where everyone goes. We have also researched Sapphire and Emerald, but decided to go to the experts for advice.

Before anyone jumps on me for posting a tiresome topic, I did try the search engine on here. The amount of threads containing my words was too overwhelming and would have taken forever to search through.

Thanks in advance for any positive :) advice you can offer!

This is our first cruise!!

Ports of Call board:

St. Martin

St.Thomas

Since these are the Royal Caribbean boards and your question has nothing to do with Royal Caribbean, I would suggest you post your question on the St. Martin and St. Thomas boards in the "Ports of Call" section of this web site. This board is specifically for Royal Caribbean related questions only.

Archived