Spirit Questions

Litewait

We are doing the 8 day leaving on the 2nd of April.

How much are the kids soda cards? I have an 11, 16 & 17 year old.

We are on the panorama deck. Will there be much motion? I had a motion sick teen last time we cruised on an excursion small boat. Have cruised before but not this high up. Are there DVD or VHS players in the cabins? I can't remember.

I am feeling not prepared. I have usually by this time, booked all my excursions (privately). Haven't booked any this time. Haven't seen anything really great. I know we are going to do the Cliff Divers on our own and maybe Los Gotos resort. Suggestions are appreciated. There just isn't alot of info about good things to do on these ports. Where is the Carlos & Charlies with the good, cheap massages? Is it ok for the kids? Maybe the beach around it?

Thanks so much!

Happy Cruising,

Donna

I had the 4th cabin from the front on the port side of the Panorama deck. My Mom had never sailed before (83) and she did fine once she spent a day wandering around the ship getting her sea legs and orientation of where everything was. A few times northbound we felt the swells, but if your kid has been okay to this point, just keep away from super sugary things and it should be okay. Avoid the colas, stick to Sprite or ginger ale (if you buy a soda card).

No DVD player. TV selection is horrible. Hope there are plenty of activities that keep the kids occupied. All the kids seemed to be having fun when we saw any group.

Archived