Which ships/Suites have bathtubs?

atlmagic

Can only give you my experiences.

Category 11 and 12 on Conquest class has standard size whirlpool tubs in suites. On the holiday class only the category 12 cabins have tubs to my knowledge. I would imagine Cat 12 on Fantasy Class does but I am not sure about Cat. 11, never stayed in one of them. Don't know about spirit class? Perhaps someone else can help you out on that.

Triumph cat 11 - bath tub. I doubt any rooms on any ship that is not suites, have tubs. My question is does the Glory shower have a place to hold your things - shampoo, razors, etc., also is the a lip of some kind to make it easier to shave your legs (sorry guys...I know...too much information!)

Cat 11 and 12 on the Elation, Celebration, and the Ecstasy all have whirlpool bathtubs.

Cat. 11 on the Fantasy class ships do NOT have tubs. We had a Cat. 11 balcony suite on the Ecstasy and they only have a shower.

cat 12 on fantasy has a whirlpool-

ours wasn't the prettiest, but it wasn't gross, but still I didn't use it...

I was pretty surprised myself. The side of the tub was literally broken. It was close to falling off. The inside of ours was stained real bad. I'm sure all of the rooms aren't the same. We just happened to get that one. It was okay since I prefer showers.

We were just on the GRAND PRINCESS out of Galveston. We enjoyed a "MINI SUITE" with a tub.

You might want to consider another cruise line. I know that our mini-suite was alot less money than a Carnival Category 11 or 12!

Good luck in your search.:)

Hi...

I would recommend another line which has a lot more ships where a bathtub is pretty standard. I agree with an earlier posting stating they are less expensive than Carnival category 11 and 12s!

I sailed on the Celebrity Century -- in a suite. Had a great, clean whirlpool bathtub with private butler service!

Happy Cruisin!

Archived