hours of the Aloha Cafe

tg1974

I don't know that I've ever seen the subject talked about here before. DW and I will be arising early on the morning of the second day in Maui to go snorkeling Molokini. I was wondering what time the Aloha Cafe opens in the morning?

Tim

The website for the Aloha Cafe, (Aloha Mixed Plate) indicates that they open at 8:00 for breakfast. Their telephone # is 808-661-3322.

The Sunrise Cafe on Front Street in Lahaina gets great reviews and opens at 6:00 a.m. Their phone # is 808-661-8558. Cherie

I don't know that I've ever seen the subject talked about here before. DW and I will be arising early on the morning of the second day in Maui to go snorkeling Molokini. I was wondering what time the Aloha Cafe opens in the morning?

Tim

Is open 24 hours.

The website for the Aloha Cafe, (Aloha Mixed Plate) indicates that they open at 8:00 for breakfast. Their telephone # is 808-661-3322.

The Sunrise Cafe on Front Street in Lahaina gets great reviews and opens at 6:00 a.m. Their phone # is 808-661-8558. Cherie

I think the OP meant the buffet on Pride of America.:)

Tim

full breakfast with eggs etc. does not start till 6 AM and it makes early trips a problem. However they have continintal items out before that with coffe or you can do what my wife and I did is use room service. They come at any time so on our two early mornings this is what we did and it worked great.

full breakfast with eggs etc. does not start till 6 AM and it makes early trips a problem. However they have continintal items out before that with coffe or you can do what my wife and I did is use room service. They come at any time so on our two early mornings this is what we did and it worked great.

Continental breakfast begins at 5:30 AM. Breakfast at the Cadillac Diner begins at 5:00 AM. Other foods are available from Cadillac Diner before that as I've said it is open 24 hours/7 days.

Thank you for being kind about my obvious mistake. I just saw early morning snorkel trip to Molokini and thought Lahaina. Cherie

awwww, you're so sweet--I was just trying to be helpful--just as you too were trying to be helpful. No need for me to be mean--sometimes reading a post you don't hear the tone or context in which a person is intending something and i think the vast majority of us on here are tryin to be helpful.:);)

Archived