Ventura Cabin info ?

jessie england

As it's Caribbean there (hopefully) will not be too much motion.

It's not as if you have to go through the Bay of Frisky:)

Remember to take some Stugeron with you just in case - or ginger tabs from a health shop?

I've had a cabin in a similar position before and I am not a great sailor. I haven't been put off!

Caryl

Superior Deluxe cabins are very nice. We had one in the Caribbean on Ventura and it was lovely. We felt no motion at all on our trip anywhere on the ship. I had read that it could be rough where waters met but nothing was felt by anyone.

We have just returned from Ventura Norwegian Fiords in Cabin D111. No problems other than it was a long walk to get to the other end of the ship to take the lift to the buffet - 900 steps (yes I counted them). It was a room for four so we had the folding down beds above us which would have been ok if we had single beds underneath but as a double sometimes my husband had difficulty avoiding knocking into it. I had no problem on my side. It is a lovely ship and you will have a great time.

we had cabin at the very front for our recent trip down to the Canaries, never felt a thing at any point even though the sea was too rough to dock at Lanzarote.

Some people have all the luck.

Gan canny

Dai

Archived