? about Spirit class inside cabins.

HeidiHo

My DH and I have booked a balcony cabin with our 2 teens (boy and girl) in an inside cabin directly across the hall. This is one of the inside cabins that looks short and wide rather than long and narrow but is supposedly the same sq. footage (185?). All of the pictures I have seen of inside cabins on Spirit class ships show the twin beds pushed together. Can these be separated? I know my kids would prefer them that way (they each think the other has cooties or something). Anyway, even if they can't be pushed apart, as long as they are made up as separate beds I'm sure my kids will be OK with it but I was just wondering if they can be separated. The pictures make it look like there's not enough room unless you move a nightstand from the end and put it between them.

Just like you divined from th picture, they move a nightstand from the wall to the middle, then push a bed against the wall. It works fine. The kids will be happy and there will be no pushing and shoving once they are in bed....

Don't worry, I'm sure it will already be made into to twins. Last year when my mom and I got to our cabin it was twins (Although we booked an 8A gty and got an 11 suite!) and this year my mom and my soulmate's mom shared an inside and it was also twins. Our cabin however, was made up as a king-sized!

Archived