**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

hmmm those were suppose to be bugs... gee and they were cute... now you get this one animal-emoticon-0027.gif and he is not cute

:eek::eek:, that is totally freaking me out. I almost hurt myself running from an earth worm today. You should see me when it rains, omg, I will not step on any worm and I have to see exactly where my feet are landing. I actually will not go for my morning walk if it rained a lot the night before as I know the worms will be out in full force in the morning and I will have to do waaay to much dodging around them so I just don't go. Told you I was a big baby with that stuff lol....

:eek::eek:, that is totally freaking me out. I almost hurt myself running from an earth worm today. You should see me when it rains, omg, I will not step on any worm and I have to see exactly where my feet are landing. I actually will not go for my morning walk if it rained a lot the night before as I know the worms will be out in full force in the morning and I will have to do waaay to much dodging around them so I just don't go. Told you I was a big baby with that stuff lol....

I take it that you don't like fishing with earthworms then...LOL

Good night everyone. I can see we are definitely slowing down. Between getting the kids to school and dealing with homework and dinner and after school activities, not getting on here till late.

56 days and counting for my upcoming cruise. Boy, I need a vacation.

Good Morning Breezer's!

I agree Bevie. Lots going on this time of year. I keep telling myself, someday I will get caught up LOL right.

Caught up, what's that? I feel like I am going around in circles, day after day, week after week with no time for myself.

Good morning Breezers, I was feeling sad that I am unable to post as much as I would like, but I see that everyone is busy these days, so I feel better about it.

I hope that everyone is having an enjoyable week and I will ttyl.

---

- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived