**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Good morning Breezers and TGIF...

Well my first cruise was on Hal's MS Masdam and boy, the folks were, well, elderly. Didn't matter though as it got us hooked on cruising and we have never looked back. I don't know that I would try Hal again anytime soon but it was a good cruise nevertheless. Funny when you don't have anything else to compare it to, it's always a good cruise. I will tell you that the food on that ship was some of the best I have ever had on any of the cruise lines I have tried. White gloves service, no tipping required and all that stuff. We still left tips for some people though. We went with my best friend and her husband and we were probably some of the youngest folks on the ship.

Well, my computer is off being fixed so I had no computer last evening and hoping I will be getting it back tonight or something tomorrow. If not, you guys will have to hold it down for me until I get it back.

Have a good day everyone.

I just realized that there is some type of virus on my pc. I don't use it very often and when I tried to check my anti virus software on it, I realized something was amiss. I don't know what type of virus it is because it is not interfering with anything that I try to do, but it is running a bit slow, and it wont let me go to any anti viral software websites. I am going to see if we can restore it to a day in the past, if not I may have to put it in the shop too.

---

- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, my computer is off being fixed so I had no computer last evening and hoping I will be getting it back tonight or something tomorrow. If not, you guys will have to hold it down for me until I get it back.

I just realized that there is some type of virus on my pc. I don't use it very often and when I tried to check my anti virus software on it, I realized something was amiss. I don't know what type of virus it is because it is not interfering with anything that I try to do, but it is running a bit slow, and it wont let me go to any anti viral software websites. I am going to see if we can restore it to a day in the past, if not I may have to put it in the shop too.

OH NO! Don't leave me here all alone LOL. Hope you get your computers fixed real fast.

Good morning Breezers!!

My computer is back and I feel so relieved. Wow, that was a weird feeling not having any computer access. I actually watched a movie last night.

Eddie and Gwen, thanks for holding it down guys and bumping us up. Gwen, you must have been a happy camper that your team won, good stuff.

It's cold, I finally broke down and turned the heat on, couldn't help it. That seems to be it for the nice weather, bummer:mad:

Have a good day, off to the grocery store shortly.

It was in the 50's here last night, and I was freezing. I do not like cold weather at all.

Yes Bev, I was super excited to win yesterday. I know that you can't win all of them, but dang it's nice to win sometime.

Now I am watching the Carolina Panthers on tv and they aren't looking good :-(

---

Now I am watching the Carolina Panthers on tv and they aren't looking good :-(

---

Hope that turns around for you Gwen. Man, don't know why the grocery store has to take me hours, I guess because of all the different stores I need to go to. Well, off to make supper now, visiting Jamaica today and making some rice and peas, oxtail and salad .. will be delish.

Archived