A gift a day ideas for toddler

mitsugirly

Glad it came! When you're done, I'm eager to hear what you and your kids thought of it.

I can't wait for her to get it. I'll update after we return from the cruise.

I started reading it a little last night after she went to bed. Didn't get to finish it yet...but it's cute. :)

• 4 weeks later...
I just thought of something...the water squirt gun I bought her...is this going to cause problems on the plane in the luggage and security? :confused: :eek: Especially us flying around 9/11.

Pack the squirt gun in your checked luggage. And also, I would declare it to the airline when you check in. A squirt gun may well look like the real thing in an x-ray, so better safe than sorry. One is allowed to bring real guns in their checked luggage (with certain restrictions), so I can't imagine you couldn't bring a squirt gun.

• 1 year later...

You can bring a beach ball..there are plenty of rooms that are empty that she can have fun with the ball. I dont know about yours, but our just turned 3 year old loves stickers. You can find all kinds, even the books for them to go on. Also, I bought magnetic dolls (like paper dolls )at toys r us. She loved changing the clothes and deciding which shoes went with each outfit. We are flying to Hawaii in Feb, so we will be bringing some fun/quiet things for the plane. We are bringing wikki sticks too. Lilly just turned 3 and she has been on 3 cruises, and loves it. We dont usually bring her too many toys as she always wants something from the gift shop,and then in the ports. This will be her first flight, so cant wait to see how this goes!:D

Archived