Trevor Hudlin tours ?

Scrapenthusiast

Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone has any recent reviews of this tour operator? When I search CC I do see a couple of really excellent reviews come up but they are from a few years ago and nothing recently. It just strikes me as a bit odd there I can't find any recent reviews for this tour operator. Anyone have any recent feedback on Trevor Hudlin??? TIA!:D

Hi there. We have used Trevor Hudlin three times over the years (the last one being Oct 2009. Trevor is a fantastic guide, we have absolutely never been disappointed! In fact, we'll be in MoBay in January 2012 and will probably book his services at that time. I would definitely suggest you book him. Please let me know if you need any more info. :)

Thank you so much for your response!!! I'm relieved to hear that someone has used him and had a good experience. I plan to use him for our cruise in September but was getting kinda worried since I couldn't find any reviews that were recent. Thanks again. :)

so glad the information helped calm your mind. if you have as enjoyable experience as we have, you will not be disappointed! enjoy your stay in jamaica it's actually one of our favorite stops.

We just got back yesterday (7/16/2011) from a 7 day cruise on Oasis of the seas and used Trevor Hudlin in Falmouth, Jamaica.

He was WONDERFUL...couldn't have been better...we were the only ones booked that day and had the use of a new 14 passenger van...super nice...he was so informative and wonderful...we felt safe and have a great day....i cannot say enough good things about him...

We just got back yesterday (7/16/2011) from a 7 day cruise on Oasis of the seas and used Trevor Hudlin in Falmouth, Jamaica.

He was WONDERFUL...couldn't have been better...we were the only ones booked that day and had the use of a new 14 passenger van...super nice...he was so informative and wonderful...we felt safe and have a great day....i cannot say enough good things about him...

Thanks for your feedback! I really am so glad to hear some recent good reviews! I really appreciate it. I'm looking forward to our tour with him. I'll be sure to post my review! :D

yes, he does - it's trevorhudlintours dot com

i'm sure he can customize a falmouth tour for you; he's very flexible and great at helping plan tours tailored to your needs.

enjoy jamaica!

• 2 months later...
Thanks for your feedback! I really am so glad to hear some recent good reviews! I really appreciate it. I'm looking forward to our tour with him. I'll be sure to post my review! :D

how did your trip go with him? i am thinking of booking with him for our trip in two weeks

• 1 year later...

Archived