Spirit 3-2-06 canceled

skwir

My travel agent called. NCL advised her that our 3-2-06 10 nighter out of NY on the Spirit has been canceled. Ship will begin doing 7 nights out of Miami in Mid-Feb 06. We can move to an earlier sailing at same price and cabin level, plus an onboard credit.

My travel agent called. NCL advised her that our 3-2-06 10 nighter out of NY on the Spirit has been canceled. Ship will begin doing 7 nights out of Miami in Mid-Feb 06. We can move to an earlier sailing at same price and cabin level, plus an onboard credit.

Have them put you on the Dawn for 10 days when you want to go.

Resonable request :)

Oh MAN!

That was the Latitudes cruise and everything. (WAH!;) )

I was eyeballing it due to the Caribbean stops and deciding that the itinerary might be worth the extra expense and hassle of NY embarkation, especially with the 10 night factor. The onboard credit was tipping the scales, as well.

Back to the drawing board :), as the Florida/Bahamas itinerary is not optimum for me . Thanks for the heads up.

skwir,

good luck with making your alternate plans. I hope things work out nicely for you.

Oh what to do, what to do...

We just booked the Jewel out of Miami since it didn't appear that there would be a 7 day out of NY next February. The question now is should we cancel that and switch to the Spirit?

Yeah, I know. Life should be filled with such complications...

We decided on the Spirit for Feb 9. We looked at the Dawn sailing but have been to all the stops at least 2 times. Originally elected the Spirit because of never having been to Barbados, Antigua and Tortolia. NCL is giving us the same Cabin level at $200 less than we booked for March, an additional $50 in cabin credit along with the $150 we were getting on the cancelled Laditudes sailing.

Marc

Shoreguy, you have posted that the Dawn is scheduled for a 7 day trip on April 16, 2006. I think it's supposed to be a 10 night itinerary. Please tell me that it is supposed to be a 10 night trip. I'm trying to put together a family gathering on this one (want to come) and we've already done the 7 day one (not enough time on this ship). I have more faith in your information than the NCL website so pretty please tell me this is a 10 night trip!!!!:eek:

Shoreguy, you have posted that the Dawn is scheduled for a 7 day trip on April 16, 2006. I think it's supposed to be a 10 night itinerary. Please tell me that it is supposed to be a 10 night trip. I'm trying to put together a family gathering on this one (want to come) and we've already done the 7 day one (not enough time on this ship). I have more faith in your information than the NCL website so pretty please tell me this is a 10 night trip!!!!:eek:

The post was not clear - those dates are for the Spirit !

the SPIRIT will be doing the same itinerary that the Dawn does in the Summer. FL,Nassua,GSC

Relax you are going to have a great 10 DAY cruise on the Dawn.

I am booked on a 10-day Eastern Caribbean on Dawn in April 2006. It goes to Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, Tortola, St. Maarten and Great Stirrup Cay. I hope this helps those of you that were booked on Spirit.

Sailing dates are April 6th, 16th, 26th

Just to let everyone know. My TA called me yesterday afternoon to let me know our 3/12/06 11 day on the Spirit was cancelled as well. Same deal $50.00 pp credit. We changed to the 10 day Dawn on March 16, 06. I was so disappointed Spirit had some nice stops. We have cruised other lines this will be our 1st. Norwegian Cruise. Robin

Just to let everyone know. My TA called me yesterday afternoon to let me know our 3/12/06 11 day on the Spirit was cancelled as well. Same deal $50.00 pp credit. We changed to the 10 day Dawn on March 16, 06. I was so disappointed Spirit had some nice stops. We have cruised other lines this will be our 1st. Norwegian Cruise. Robin

All the 10/11 days from 2/19 thru April hhave been canceled. The Spirit will be doing 7 day FL/Bahamas. After that who knows - Rumor NCL is going to put a newer ship in the Med. Could be the Spirit.

I though NCL was going to publish the rest 2006 Itineraries last week :confused:

Archived